Never Give Up Day!
Today is Never Give Up Day which is all about cultivating a mindset of determination and celebrating people reaching their goals, as well as those who are still yet to reach them.
Thank you to everyone who took part in helping to create our very own Board of Motivation and encouragement. There are some absolute gems in here!
We have often heard Lloyd say that “good is the enemy of great”, a mindset that encourages us all to excel in what we do and not to accept “good”.
To allow us to achieve this goal and continue to be one of the best conveyancing teams in the UK, we all can continue to look after ourselves and each other.
Our key wellbeing policies at Convey include:
- Ensuring all who work at Convey Law feel valued for their contributions
- Providing flexible working arrangements, such as remote and part-time working
- Adjusting working hours and responsibilities during times of need
- Encouraging staff to take lunch breaks and to work reasonable hours
- Providing holiday cover for all lawyers to reduce the fear of returning to work post annual leave
- Offering to fund consultant and scan appointments for employees who have concerns about their health
- Funding training of Supervisors and Managers to ensure they can identify the triggers that indicate stress or wellbeing issues
Remember, we also have an onsite counsellor should anyone like to talk to a specialist.