Job Title: Title Checker / Residential Conveyancer with title checking experience
Job Type (permanent, full time etc): Part Time, Full time
Location: Newport, South Wales
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 depending on experience.
Reports to: Head of Department
We are looking for part time or full time experienced Conveyancers to work in our title checking department. Conveyancers will have a good knowledge of all transaction types and the experience to title check to high standards with minimum tuition and supervision. The role offers the ability to work from home or in the office, with flexible working hours on a piece work basis.
- To check the title to Freehold, Leasehold and Super Leasehold titles in accordance with the criteria set by the department from time to time.
- To meet the time-scale and billing targets set by the department.
- To raise any necessary and pertinent enquiries as required.
- To report on the title to the premises to the client in a comprehensive and cohesive manner.
- The ability to interpret and report on searches.
- To liaise with the Live Conveyancing Teams and provide them with information to complex transactions as they arise.
- We are seeking someone who has a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, with the ability to use their own initiative and work within tight deadlines.
- Working in conveyancing practice: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cases in your own name: 3 years (Preferred)
- Title checking: 3 years (Preferred)
- Leasehold: 1 year (Preferred)
Flexible working options available
- Work from home
- Part time or Full time