Head of Department
– Assisting clients in completing our initial documentation both over the telephone and in person.
– Dealing effectively with clients both over the telephone and in person.
– A good basic understanding of the conveyancing process is required.
– Inputting Welcome Pack data.
– Verifying client Identification in accordance with the Convey Law Money Laundering Policy guidelines.
– Ordering Title Documents from the Land Registry.
– Preparing Contract papers.
– Ordering Property Searches.
– Ensuring that monies are available to facilitate disbursement costs prior to them being ordered.
– Providing simple updates in relation to transactional issues to clients and Introducers as required.
– Taking and encouraging payments from clients in relation to aborted transactions.
– Compiling management information when required.
– Answering and monitoring Team Zero telephone calls when required.
– Running Completion files.
– Any other relevant administrative duties to assist the Welcome Pack Team or other departments within Convey Law to work effectively.