Job Title: Trainee Conveyancer
Job Type (permanent, full time etc): Permanent, Full time
Location: Newport, South Wales
Salary: £16,000 – £25,000
Reports to: Head of Department
An exciting opportunity exists for Graduates to join an innovative, award winning and industry leading conveyancing company.
At Convey Law we pride ourselves on our ability to create a well-structured and supportive environment to facilitate your training as a Conveyancer in accordance with our Career Pathway – http://conveylaw.wpengine.com/recruitment/our-career-pathway/
No experience is necessary as the successful candidates will be provided with a bespoke and individual Training Plan to encompass all practical aspects of conveyancing and customer care in order to achieve success and a rewarding career.
Following appropriate training, the successful candidates will be required:-
- To assist team members in the management of caseloads by dealing with conveyancing queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To assist team members in the processing of caseloads in a timely and on a cost effective basis.
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that enquiries are dealt with appropriately.
- To attend to clients, taking instructions, and conducting letter and telephone enquiries as necessary.
- To use the correct Practice procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the company’s standards.
- To improve and enhance the company’s client base by effective liaison with existing clients.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality under supervision.
- To comply with all Convey Law policies and procedures.
- To ensure that our clients received the best possible service at all times.
- To ensure our introducers of business receive the best possible service at all times.
- To demonstrate that they have the potential and desire to be the very best that they can be.
Following the successful completion of a 3 month probationary period, the candidates will be required to undertake the following responsibilities:-
- Following an initial review by the conveyancer, the individual will link incoming post to the relevant files
- Updating Case Status effectively in order to assist with Introducer updates
- Linking incoming Welcome Packs to the relevant files
- Log post in
- Using Live Reports
- Verifying client identification in accordance with the Convey Law Money Laundering Policy Guidelines
- Completing the Projected Exchanges procedure
- Ensuring all telephone calls are returned within 2 hours of receipt wherever possible or at the latest, prior to close of business on each working day
- Ordering Property Searches
- Introducer updates
- Assisting preparation of completion files
- Dealing with Notices and certificate of compliance
- Responsible for the team’s voicemail facility ensuring all calls are returned within 2 hours
- Preparing Statement of Accounts
- Undertaking Completion Day procedures
- Dealing with apportionments
- Issuing Indemnity Insurance
- Effecting Exchange of Contracts sale files
- Effecting Exchange of Contracts purchase files
The successful candidates will receive access to a fantastic benefits package, which befits an award winning and Investors in People Gold Standard company.
Further details can be found at http://conveylaw.wpengine.com/recruitment/benefits/