Job Title: Title Checker / Residential Conveyancer with title checking experience
Job Type: Part Time, Full time
Location: Newport, South Wales / Working from home
Salary: £25,000 – £32,000 depending on experience.
Reports to: Head of Department
We are looking for part time experienced Conveyancers to work in our title checking department on a piece work basis. Conveyancers will have a good knowledge of all transaction types and the experience to title check to high standards with minimum tuition and supervision. The role offers the ability to work from home or in the office, with flexible working hours on a piece work basis.
Your responsibilities will include
To check the title to Freehold, Leasehold and Super Leasehold titles in accordance with the criteria set by the department from time to time.
- To meet the time scale and billing targets set by the department.
- To raise any necessary and pertinent enquiries as required.
- To report on the title to the premises to the client in a comprehensive and cohesive manner.
- The ability to interpret and report on searches.
- To liaise with the live conveyancing teams and provide them with information for complex transactions as they arise.
We are seeking someone who has a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, with the ability to use their own initiative and work within tight deadlines.
- Working in conveyancing practice: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cases in your own name: 3 years (Preferred)
- Title checking: 3 years (Preferred)
- Leasehold: 1 year (Preferred)
- Copes effectively in demanding circumstances.
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- Delivers work output to the required standard.
- Pays attention to detail and quality of work.
- Demonstrates a commitment to improving working practices and supports company plans and policies.
- Self-motivated and able to organise own work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and good decision making when dealing with problems.
- Able to identify a problem arising and can develop a solution or take the correct course of action.
- Knows when to seek guidance or further input from others before taking action.
- Looks for new solutions to problems as well as tried and tested methods.
- Able to express oneself both orally and in writing in a clear and constructive way.
- Willing to ask questions, listen to others views and accept advice.
- Willing to contribute ideas and seek improvements.
Flexible Working Options Available
- Work from home
- Part time or Full Time
Further details can be found at https://www.conveylaw.com/recruitment/benefits/