Job Title: Senior PR Executive
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000pa
Reports to: Marketing Manager
About the Role:
We’re looking for a confident, creative PR superstar with a demonstrated background in B2B/B2C communications and experience of the legal property industry.
You’ll help us grow by immersing yourself in the property industry’s latest news, our brands, products and people. You’ll be comfortable creating narratives and news to capture the attention of legal practices, introducers of business and residential conveyancing customers.
You will be a hands-on creative writer with a knack for explaining business products and developments in an easy to understand and relatable manner. You need to be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment within the Marketing team and be able to deliver ‘ready to share’ quality content daily.
- Writing press releases, news articles and ghostwriting for a senior public figure within the legal property industry
- Industry-related topical articles, often with a marketing twist
- Promotion of our companies brand, product offerings, tech latest releases and partnerships for three core companies and our charity and trade body affiliates
- Creating, managing and implementing a cohesive content strategy and content calendar
- Proactively creating ideas and opportunities to generate media coverage
- Writing SEO articles and updating website content for SEO performance and accuracy
- Includes case studies and FAQs
- Updating and proofing client brochure content and guides when required
- Social Media
- Managing content on LinkedIn, Facebook and other platforms
- Building relationships and extending our outreach contact list with PR and senior property industry contacts
About the Person:
This is a new position within the Marketing team for someone who is committed to building a rewarding career within an innovative, award-winning and industry-leading residential conveyancing company.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable values and ethics that mirror our culture values.
They will need to work as part of a team, be approachable, confident, full of ideas, think on their feet and react to last-minute changes. They will be highly organised and able to work on multiple projects with a proven ability to work under pressure and achieve targets and deadlines with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Skills, Qualifications and Work History
- 4+ years previous PR experience ideally in a senior position
- Solid, proven ability as a writer and editor. An ‘expert’ who has an eye for detail
- An innate understanding of what makes a good article and how to secure great quality coverage
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- A genuine, enthusiastic interest in our companies and a passion for creating great content
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A history of working in the property industry would be beneficial
- Working within a small, vibrant Marketing team
- Convey Law is an ever-growing fast-paced and exciting company which has more than 120 members of staff
- Flexible work from home / remote position
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Staff social fund!