A very warm welcome to our new members of staff joining the Convey Law family this month! Taking the first step today towards a rewarding and successful conveyancing career are Gabrielle Williams, Martin Labuschagne, Kenny Henry, Rishi Rhalla, Beth Jenkins, Alexander Daniel, Lucy Lownsbrough and John Stephens who have joined us as Conveyancers. Joining us… Read More
Job Title: Senior IT Technician
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Newport, South Wales / Home working
Salary: £35,000-45,000.00 pa depending on experience.
Reports to: IT Manager
Remote / Office based: Primarily office based with some remote working.
An exciting opportunity exists to join a PropTech, award winning and industry leading residential conveyancing company based in Newport, South Wales for a talented and enthusiastic Senior IT Technician to join our growing IT team.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux based systems – bash / terminal command toolset.
- Excellent knowledge of managing hybrid deployments AWS / Azure.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows desktop and servers.
- Excellent knowledge/understanding of networking, VLAN’s, VPN’s and the securing of network communication, experience of Ubiquiti desirable.
- Excellent Firewall / Router / switch administration skills, experience of Sophos XG and Central desirable.
- Excellent Experience with Active Directory and group policy.
- Knowledge of dealing with virtual server environments.
- Knowledge of user management within AD / Azure AD, secure user login and access to systems with permission management and auditing.
- Experience with Telecoms / WAN / WIFI technology.
- Knowledge of supporting Web based applications. Knowledge of dealing with network file systems, NAS / SAN, and tiered storage deployments.
- Proven experience working on 1st through to 3rd line support.
- Proven experience leading projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines for the provision of systems and documentation as required for the business or 3rd parties.
- Excellent problem-solving and resolution abilities covering a range of software, hardware, and network issues.
- Evidence of providing a customer service focused approach.
- Experience with Cyber Essentials and ISO27001.
- Microsoft MCSE Server and Desktop Certifications.
- AWS Certifications – Cloud Practitioner / SysOps Administrator / Solutions Architect.
- Database experience – PostgreSQL / MSSQL / MySQL.