Due to continued success and planned growth, we are recruiting for an exceptional and driven Sales Consultant to come and join our team. This position is for someone who is committed to building a rewarding career within an innovative, award-winning, and industry-leading residential conveyancing company based in Newport, South Wales.
The role of a Sales Consultant is to effectively manage inbound and outbound calls, ensuring strict KPI’s and processes are followed to deliver outstanding sales results back to the business.
You will have to be passionate about sales with the ability to develop and build confidence within a team that is already delivering consistently high results.
The company provides conveyancing services directly to the consumer by telephone and e-mail. The new business consultant provides customers with a fast and personalised quotation for the purchase and sale of residential property.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Sales Consultant:
- Multi-skilled inbound and outbound capability delivering an excellent daily sales result.
- Achieving performance targets for sales, efficiency and quality
- Contributing to the development of the sales team and sharing best practice
- Learning and retaining detailed product knowledge
- Presenting new products and process where appropriate in a positive light and ensuring you are fully trained on any amendments where necessary.
Skills and experience required for the Sales Consultant:
- Experience of Telesales
- Solid understanding of inbound and outbound sales techniques
- Experience of working to sales targets
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company products
- IT Literate
- Ability to analyse sales figures
- FCA experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience using a CRM based system is also desirable
- Flexible work from home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Staff social fund!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £23,000-£25,000 per year plus commission