Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 pa
Reports to: Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity exists to join an innovative, award winning and industry leading residential conveyancing company based in Newport, South Wales for a talented and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our growing team.
About the Role:
Due to the continued growth of Convey Law and our Partners we’re looking for a star Marketing Executive who has digital marketing experience and is looking to take the next step in their career.
You’ll help us grow by working closely with the Marketing Manager to complete administrative tasks and implement an engaging marketing plan including supporting Reputation Management, SEO, PPC and internal communications.
No two days will be the same, you will get involved in every aspect of the company’s marketing function and will be provided training to develop skills in areas such as search engine optimisation. You will strive to support the team in the delivery of the company’s marketing and sales strategy.
- Online Reputation Management
- Online reviews weekly report
- Reply to positive and negative Trustpilot and Google reviews daily
- Internal IT system management of online negative reviews
- Ensure action is taken for negative reviews where required
- Ensure our Google, Trustpilot and ESTAS scores improve monthly
- Identify clients for Video testimonials and coordinate filming
- Ensure marketing incentives are sent to clients when required
- Updating Website Content (Monthly)
- Legal fee winner quote updates
- Charity fundraising total updates
- Update Convey Law, Partner and Introducer websites with supported charity articles
- Upload relevant industry client guides
- Support the Marketing Manager in Delivering Agreed Activities, For Example:
- Local SEO: Consistency of our phone number and email address formatting on the web
- Link building
- Identify strong links for Convey Law and our partner companies based on competitor and industry research (monthly)
- Track keyword performance and suggest next steps
- Suggest account optimisations and enhancements
- Create new ad titles and descriptions for testing and optimising
- Suggest new bespoke website landing pages for ad groups
- Read the latest PPC news and for enhancements and opportunities
- Analysing Data & Report Writing
- Create tracked links to enable marketing campaign data in Google
- Support monthly marketing campaign analytics deep dives
- Identify opportunities and adjustments
- PR, SEO, Social, Digital Ads, Display, Emails data
- Support evaluating Marketing success
- Quarterly staff survey coordination and report write up
- Monitor and report on competitor activity such as current offers and marketing initiatives
- Website development testing and video proofing
- Support and Coordinate Internal Staff Emails:
- PR Articles (company and MD news)
- Intranet marketing updates
About The Person:
This role is ideal for someone who is committed to building a rewarding career within an innovative, award-winning and industry-leading residential conveyancing company.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable values and ethics that mirror our culture values.
They will need to work as part of a team, be approachable, confident, full of ideas, think on their feet and react to last-minute changes. They will be highly organised and able to work on multiple projects with a proven ability to work under pressure and achieve targets and deadlines with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Skills and Qualifications and Work History
- 3+ year previous digital marketing experience
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant discipline
- Great knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- A genuine, enthusiastic interest in our companies and a passion for marketing
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A history of working in the property industry would be beneficial
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to learn new tech quickly (e.g. Marketing analytics platforms)
- Ability to analyse data to identify opportunities
- Proficient in MS Office
- Creativity, commercial awareness and attention to detail
- Working within a small, vibrant Marketing team
- Convey Law is an ever-growing fast-paced and exciting company which has more than 120 members of staff
- Flexible work from home / remote position
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Staff social fund!