A very warm welcome to our new members of staff joining the Convey Law family this month! Taking the first step today towards a rewarding and successful conveyancing career are Gabrielle Williams, Martin Labuschagne, Kenny Henry, Rishi Rhalla, Beth Jenkins, Alexander Daniel, Lucy Lownsbrough and John Stephens who have joined us as Conveyancers. Joining us… Read More
Job Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Newport, South Wales / Home working
Salary: £70,000.00 + PA depending on experience.
Reports to: IT Manager
Remote / Office based: Fully remote with the need to come into office on infrequent basis.
An exciting opportunity exists to join an industry leading PropTech company based in Newport, South Wales for a talented and enthusiastic Full Stack Java Developer to join our growing IT and Development team.
To support the IT Manager by providing competent and efficient development and programming skills for both internal and external web-based products. This is an exciting role in developing systems to support cutting edge technology within the sphere of legal conveyancing systems, Digital Client ID and Client-facing Technology.
5 Years’ Experience Required
- Java 8+
- AngularJS / Angular2+
- Spring / Spring Boot
- SQL / PostgreSQL
- APIs – specifically REST and SOAP
- HTML, XML & CSS
- Maven / Git
Your responsibilities will include: –
- Taking sometimes basic requirements from stakeholders and documenting them into a formal specification.
- Develop and maintain new and existing systems in accordance with stakeholder’s specification.
- Work with the IT team to develop and maintain links between internal IT systems, web sites and web-based systems.
- Advise as appropriate, on design and development issues.
- Meeting deadlines in delivery of systems and documentation as required for the company or 3rd parties.
- Manage own work allocation, productivity, and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving working practices and supports company plans and policies.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with others and is seen as ‘approachable’.
- Excellent documentation skills including High Level and Technical Specifications, User Guides etc.
- Good time management adopting a flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- AWS – EB / EC2 / EFS / S3 / RDS would be very beneficial.
- Document Standards – PDF / DOCX.
- Twilio / telecom interface solutions