Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Newport, South Wales
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 DOE
Reports to: Operations Director
To support the Operations Director by providing project management, administrative support, and logistical assistance on an executive level.
The Objectives of the role will be:
- To provide timely and confidential administrative and logistical assistance to the Operations Director.
- To work proactively to organise, promote and manage all required aspects of our business and those that we represent.
- To work effectively to save time for the Operations Director so that they can act proactively in their role across multiple businesses.
- To assist the Operations Director and existing Executive Assistant in their role as Secretariat for the organisations that they represent and to provide support to fulfil the administrative, event management, sales and promotional tasks required.
- To lead and manage executive projects with assistance from others in the executive team and utilising other employees to fulfil project goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading project management initiatives on a wide and varied number of projects at the executive level.
- Providing extensive administrative support to the Operations Director across multiple companies.
- Creating, updating and maintaining spreadsheets, worklists, reports and PowerPoint presentations as required.
- Organising on-site events and events at alternative locations.
- Manage the Operations Director’s diary, travel arrangements, expenses and run personal errands as directed.
- Attending events and meetings, including board meetings to take minutes when required and circulate as necessary.
- Prepare presentations to a standard appropriate for Board use.
- Report to the Operations Director in respect of communications received and provide and execute proposed actions.
- To formulate and assist in drafting and reviewing policy documents and other important company wide documentation and communications.
- To assist with the management of confidential and sensitive information relating to our business and other organisations.
- To assist and provide proactive guidance in relation to the provision of plans and ideas for the development of the business and organisations that we represent.
- To update and maintain office systems and data management.
- Ability to take own initiative and work as part of the senior team.
- Ability to communicate with senior management and executives as well as junior staff.
- Ability to organise competing priorities and communicate these clearly to the management team.
- Excellent PC skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Sheets & Docs.
- Be motivated, proactive and forward-thinking.
- Previous experience managing a wide variety of administrative tasks for a senior executive.
- Report compilation.
* Please Note: Convey Law do not accept applications from recruitment agencies. The only way to apply for a vacancy is with us directly.