Congratulations to our latest Apprenticeship graduates Sophie, Natalie and Kendra for completing their Apprenticeship Training and successfully joining Convey Law’s team of expert Licensed Conveyancers! Sophie, Natalie and Kendra have successfully demonstrated exceptional conveyancing knowledge and ability to manage their own caseloads, while providing exceptional customer service. Our Graduate Stars operate to the highest standards through our Conveyancing Protocol. Our Protocol is designed to ensure excellent communication and client service, coupled with the required due diligence… Read More
Job Title: Conveyancing Operations Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Newport, South Wales.
Reports to: Operations Director
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 PA
We are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Operations Manager to support our Operations Director with the daily management of all our administrative conveyancing teams. You will lead and manage a team of experienced supervisors and their departments covering a range of administrative conveyancing tasks to support our client facing Conveyancing Teams.
We are looking for an experienced manager with conveyancing experience and knowledge, preferably having been a practicing conveyancer, who thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional communication, management and organisational skills, whilst having a keen eye for detail and being able to bring out the best in others.
Good IT knowledge and ability, a flexible approach to work and an unwavering determination to succeed and find solutions are essential for this role.
This is an integral role involving the daily management of all our administrative conveyancing teams, workloads and personnel. The successful candidate will work closely with the senior management team and influence business operations and the overall success of the company.
- Manage all daily work allocations and personnel across the administrative conveyancing teams – Welcome Pack & Contract Production – Title Checking – Post Completion – Accounts teams , ensuring all departments have sufficient personnel resource and are achieving their performance targets.
- Create and compile a variety of daily, weekly and monthly reports for the Operations Director.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage a variety of ongoing projects whilst ensuring all required deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure all administrative conveyancing team operations adhere to company policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organisational changes and business developments.
- Act as the main point of contact for employees within the administrative conveyancing teams including supporting all individuals with HR queries as they arise.
- Support the Recruitment Manager with recruitment of all administrative conveyancing team roles including drafting job descriptions, reviewing candidate CV’s and attending interviews.
- Proven experience in a supervisory role with exceptional communication skills.
- Technical conveyancing knowledge and experience working in a fast–paced and paper free environment.
- Previous experience creating and implementing office/department/technical policies and procedures.
- Experience of preparing reports with accuracy and a supporting analysis as and when required.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Education to degree level is desirable.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to demonstrate your own initiative but understanding where to seek assistance.
- Ability to handle confidential situations with tact and diplomacy whilst having a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise work effectively.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines as required.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to industry changes and business requirements.
- Able to motivate and influence staff whilst building strong relationships.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude!
You will receive access to a fantastic benefits package, from an award winning and Investors in People Gold Standard company, including:
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Subsidised parking.
- Flexible working.
- Employee recognition scheme, annual awards and long service awards.
- Staff social fund.