Congratulations to our latest Apprenticeship graduates Sophie, Natalie and Kendra for completing their Apprenticeship Training and successfully joining Convey Law’s team of expert Licensed Conveyancers! Sophie, Natalie and Kendra have successfully demonstrated exceptional conveyancing knowledge and ability to manage their own caseloads, while providing exceptional customer service. Our Graduate Stars operate to the highest standards through our Conveyancing Protocol. Our Protocol is designed to ensure excellent communication and client service, coupled with the required due diligence… Read More
The description below describes the nature of the role and is not limited to the tasks set out. The individual may be required to provide additional support when requested.
Job Title: Angular Developer
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Newport, South Wales / Home working
Salary: £45,000.00 – £55,000.00 PA depending on experience.
Reports to: IT Manager
To support the IT Manager by providing competent and efficient development and programming skills for both internal and external web-based products. This is an exciting role in developing systems to support cutting edge technology within the sphere of legal conveyancing systems and digital client identity and client facing technology.
Experience Required 5+ Years
- Angular & AngularJS
Other Experience Required
- Java 8
- Maven & Spring Frameworks
- SQL / PostgreSQL Database Management
- APIs – specifically REST and SOAP
- HTML, XML & CSS
Your responsibilities will include
- Develop and maintain new and existing bespoke IT systems in accordance with specification.
- Work with the IT team to develop and maintain links between internal IT systems web sites and web-based systems.
- Advise IT Manager and/or Senior Management Team, as appropriate, on design and development issues.
- Support IT Manager in meeting deadlines for provision of systems and documentation as required for the practice or 3rd parties.
- Support IT Manager in meeting deadlines for the provision of systems and documentation as required for the business or 3rd parties.
- Manage own work allocation, productivity, and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- Elastic Beanstalk & AWS Deployment environment
- Apache Tomcat
- Document Standards – PDF / DOCX
- Twilio / telecom interface solutions
- Oracle Developer Certifications
- AWS Developer Certifications
- Self-motivated and able to organise own work with minimum supervision.
- Copes effectively in demanding circumstances.
- Good time management adopting a flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
- Delivers work output to the required standard.
- Pays attention to detail and quality of work.
- Demonstrates a commitment to improving working practices and supports company plans and policies.
Working with People
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with others and is seen as ‘approachable’.
- Operates effectively as part of a team.
- Willing to offer help to all colleagues to ensure company success.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and good decision making when dealing with problems.
- Able to identify a problem arising and can develop a solution or take the correct course of action.
- Knows when to seek guidance or further input from others before taking action.
- Checks that information is accurate and complete.
- Looks for new solutions to problems as well as tried and tested methods.
- Able to express oneself both orally and in writing in a clear and constructive way.
- Willing to ask questions, listen to others views and accept advice.
- Willing to contribute ideas and seek improvements.
- Good client / Introducer handling skills both by telephone and face to face.